发表于 2024-3-9 14:45:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
新手报道
从何知晓无损音乐论坛?: 搜索引擎
每日签到是否有用?: 有用,可以获得下载币(元宝)
注册邮件的重要性: 找回密码的唯一途径,务必填写正确,不正确可重新验证邮件
注册无损音乐论坛的目的?: 无损音乐下载 
音乐风格类型喜好: 爵士 
想对论坛说什么?: 2
come and support me~ Click the link below to enter my persHow to use rounded corners and right angles in design? Wenxuan doesn’t have a big head focus on -- comments views Collections minutes  B-side product managers need to consider more about the functionality, stability, security, compliance, etc. of the product, while C-side product managers need to consider more about the ease of use of the product. Disassemble big things into small ones and solve problems step by step. Once the small problems are solved, the big problems are also solved.

The same is true in product design. When faced with the choice of rounded or right angles, let’s take a look at how the author makes the choice In today's digital age, UI design has become a key ele Armenia WhatsApp Number ment in creating an engaging user experience. A successful UI design requires not only technical knowledge but also a deep understanding of subtleties. This article will explore two basic but extremely important graphic elements rounded corners and right angles. How they affect user perception and interaction, how to apply them appropriately in design, and how they are used in practical cases. Characteristics of rounded corners and right angles Before introducing rounded corners and right angles, let me first share with you a psychological effect boubakiki effect.

This effect was first proposed by German psychologist Wolfgang Kohler in The sharp, fast tone of the word kiki echoes the sharp star pattern The round, smooth sound of the word bouba echoes the rounded cloud-like pattern. As early as Wolfgang Kohler conducted an experiment that showed two forms and asked readers which shape was called takete and which shape was called maluma. Although not explicitly stated, Kohler hints at a strong tendency to pair zigzag shapes with takete and round shapes with maluma. In another set of experiments in , Ramachandran and Edward Hubbard repeated Kohler's experiments using the words kiki and bouba, asking American undergraduates and Indian Tamil speakers.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|无损音乐论坛 ( 粤ICP备17071233号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:31 , Processed in 0.159940 second(s), 32 queries .